- Diploma of Sports Development
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- Jab, Weave, Cross boxing qualification
- Muscle Maintenance & injury strapping qualification
- Total of 20 years experience coaching powerlifting, kayaking, gymnastics
- Strength and conditioning specialist
- Special interest in training individuals with chronic illness and ailments to improved quality of life
- Coach to World Powerlifting Champion
- 29 years as an elite athlete
- #2 All Time World Powerlifting ranking
- Multiple World and Australian Powerlifting record holder
- Australian marathon kayak team member (2004)
- Australian champion in Powerlifting, marathon kayaking and tumbling
- QLD champion Olympic Weightlifting (2019)
- 2019 QTA Student of the year
- 2019 Fitness Australia Student of the Year
- 2018 TAFE QLD Student of the Year
Health and fitness is my life passion having dedicated 29 years to achieving highly in various sports including Powerlifting, Kayaking, Studionastics, Tumbling, Olympic Weightlifting and Boxing. This has allowed me to develop a unique and broad range of expertise and knowledge around exercise, sport and health.
I love training athletes to achieve their goals but I have an incredible amount of passion for helping individuals facing illness and ailments improve their quality of life through exercise.
This varied scope gives me the ability to work and connect with individuals at all stages of their health and fitness journey.