F$&K New Year Resolutions - JMT Members
GET 2021 OFF ON THE RIGHT FOOT!
Join our 6 Week Nutrition Challenge - starts JANUARY 1, 2021
WE HAVE HAD MASSIVE SUCCESS WITH OUR ONLINE PROGRAMS
In my experience, those who succeed, have three things on their side:
- Forming lasting habits
- Accountability and feedback
Note: there is nothing about willpower there.
You might think that a challenge like this is all about just toughening up and saying no to the chocolate and beer, but without the right habits to support your will – you’ll fall short every time.
As individuals we focus so heavily on what training programme we use, what different exercises we might try or implement, and rely heavily on gym based discipline.
Why do we not do the same with our nutrition? It’s exponentially more important.
- Exercise - that part is easy, just 3-5 times per week, step through our doors and you’ve got your own JMT coach, and the support network of the community built in!
- Nutrition - we’re talking 3-5 times per day. Once again, willpower simply won't cut it when it’s required over and over, day after day.
Make no mistake, F$&K New Year Resolutions is a life changing module, based on 15 years of industry experience, life mistakes, failures and poor health decisions. My personal process bought me to my purpose in life. And now I'm here to help YOU!!!
I spent time at 116kg, and now sit at 75kg, and have done for the past 12 years, give or take a few blocks of butter.
What you will GET FROM JMT FOR THIS CHALLENGE:
- REAL NUTRITIONAL ADVICE, RESOURCES
- FULL BODY SCAN
- WORKOUT PROGRAMS - LIKE NEVER BEFORE: functional supersets and circuits along with various bodybuilding techniques and tempos to build raw functional strength, muscle mass, next level explosiveness and athleticism, mobility, elite core strength, all while shredding as much body fat as possible!
- MINDSET TOOLS FOR SUSTAINABILITY
- MENTAL STRATERGIES TO PREVENT SELF LOATHING, GUILT, EGO DAMAGE
- WEEKLY CHALLENGES + MASSIVE ACCOUNTABILITY
Training alone is only a very small piece of the puzzle. Health requires far more then this. It's the decisions we make in the other 23 hours outside the gym that ultimately dictate our healthy future and lifetime longevity.